I hope that the children are looking forward to their trip tomorrow – Wednesday 21st June.
We have checked the weather forecast and it looks like we are in for a warm, sunny day. Here are some last-minute reminders of things the children will need tomorrow:
- a packed lunch – no chocolate, glass bottles or fizzy drinks please.
- school uniform but they may wear trainers as we will be doing a fair bit of walking.
- sun cream already applied.
- a sun hat.
- plenty of water to drink.
- a rucksack as the children will need to carry their water and packed lunch themselves. It does not need to be a school rucksack.
Mrs Clarke and Mrs Fewtrell