News & Activities
What FoBA Does
FoBA aims to fulfil the rights of those who are neglected and oppressed by providing sustainable development solutions relating to Education, Health and spiritual wellbeing.
This is always and will be achieved by:
- Providing emergency relief, such as food and medical aid (if possible), to victim of conflict and natural disasters.
- Sponsoring orphans and widows, ensuring their rights are fulfilled.
- Reconstructing and maintaining masjids, orphanages and schools.
- Establishing medical and rehabilitation clinics, especially for the treatment of women and children… (If possible)
- Implementing income generating projects to help victims break their dependence on hand-outs.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.