The Secretary of the committee has the important role of maintaining effective communication between the school, the parent body (i.e. volunteers and class reps) and the committee members.
- To maintain open lines of communication during the academic year regarding various aspects of the school’s events calendar
- To send out agendas for the committee meetings
- To attend the meetings to take minutes and then send them to everyone on the STBSA class rep mailing list.
- To organise licences as and when required for fundraising events
- To ensure legal requirements are met as a charitable status
- To handle correspondence during STBSA activities with the class representatives and the school