St Thomas Becket School Association (STBSA)
The St. Thomas Becket School Association (STBSA) is a voluntary group of members who organise and help to run the social and fund-raising events of the school.
As parents or guardians of children at the school, you are automatically members of the association. You can get involved even if you only have a small amount of time available.
The STBSA team work in partnership with the Head Teacher, School Governors and the whole school community to enhance our children’s education experience at St Thomas Becket. We do this by providing all of the extras that our children enjoy such as:
- ‘A state of the art’ ICT suite, with linked computers in each classroom
- Wonderful outdoor play areas, Trim trail, Games equipment
- Christmas Parties
- Plus many other treats
The STBSA is not just about fund raising, although it is a fundamental part of what we do. We provide an opportunity for parents, staff and children to come together socially in support of our school and our wider community. Not only do we raise lots of money but we also have great fun along the way!
Click on the links below to read the latest news from the Schools Association
- Meeting Notice
- Summer Fair Sponsorship Appeal
- Valentine’s Cake Sale
- Winter Fair – Thank You!
- Friday 24th November
- Winter Fair…….1 Week to go!!!
- Fair Donation Day & Prep Evening
- Winter Fair…….2 Weeks to go!!!
- Winter Fair 2017
- STBSA Diary of Events 2017-2018